2018’s BIGGEST of ALL Tax-Deductions for Small-Biz Owners!!!
ONLY Micro-Business Owners Can Qualify to
Deduct ALL Health Costs for ALL Family Members
as a BUSINESS Expense
(NOT as a PERSONAL tax-deduction)
“This ONE deduction could SLASH your TAXES by up to $5,000 or more!”
Health Insurance Premiums
Term Life Insurance Premiums
Long Term Care Ins. Premiums
Dental Care & Surgery
FOR EVERY $1,200 you are paying out-of-pocket for Health-Related Expenses, you COULD be getting a
$400 NEW , ADDITIONAL tax REFUND – which would fully cover BASE’s all-inclusive fee for the full year!!!
WHAT WILL BASE DO FOR YOU?
They will handle
● all the mind-numbing Research
● all the Legal details of setting it up correctly
● all the Risk of “non-compliant” administration of the Plan, and
● all the IRS-required Report Generation.
Tax Code Section 105 authorizes BUSINESSES with ONE EMPLOYEE (no more, and no less than one)
to establish a TAX-FREE EmployeeBenefit Plan called Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) –
a.k.a. Medical Reimbursement Plan (MRP).
An HRA Plan is a legal document which must meet IRS-compliance requirements.
There are at least four challenges to be dealt with:
1. Employing your one employee “correctly” (10 “must-do’s”, says the IRS)
2. Creating an IRS-compliant, legally-correct HRA Plan document (7 IRS requirements)
3. Executing or Administering the Plan “properly” (8 more requirements)
4. Maintaining the exact documentation required by the IRS requires (ongoing)
Theoretically, a small-business owner could set-up and administer an HRA Plan on their own, but it is not
recommended because of the number of complex “rules & regulations” required to be “IRS-compliant” –
and not being IRS –compliant could be expensive!
A far more practical way is to outsource that to , a third-party benefits administrator. The only one Dr. Mueller recommends is BASE, which has nearly two decades of experience managing employee benefits plans for
thousands of businesses of all sizes. (BASE is an acronym for Benefits Administration for the Self-Employed.) BASE manages Dr. Mueller’s own HRA Plan.
Once the HRA / MRP is officially offered to the employee, the company can reimburse the employee (your souse?)
for 100% of ALL out-of-pocket health expenses incurred by the employee AND ALSO by ALL members of his/her immediate FAMILY (which includes YOU). These reimbursements are tax-free to the employee, and are
tax-deductible to the employer as “Cost of Wages & Benefits.”
● BASE currently administers HRA/MRP Plans for more than 10,000 clients.
● BASE's an all-inclusive annual fee is $399
● Those 10,000 clients are EACH averaging more than $4,700 in TAX SAVINGS (a.k.a. REFUNDS)
● A $399 investment is producing $4,700 in new, additional TAX SAVINGS for 12,000 people just like you!
● That’s 1128% RETURN-on-INVESTMENT (“profit”). More than one THOUSAND percent ROI. That’s HUGE!
This deduction is IRS-approved as a “Tax-Free EMPLOYEE Fringe Benefit,” which, of course,
requires an Employee – but NOT MORE than ONE-employee. So to qualify, you have four options:
1. Operate a small sole-proprietorship business (even a very part-time one) AND employ your spouse
2. Be employed by your Spouse’s small sole-proprietorship business (as its only employee), OR
3. Incorporate your business as a C-Corp., and own 100% of the shares, and employ Yourself as
the Corp’s only employee, OR
4. Be the sole-member (owner) of an LLC that elects to be taxed as a C-Corp.; then employ
Yourself as the LLC’s only employee.
QUESTIONS about BASE or about QUALIFYING for an HRA?
● Call NEIL ALDRICH at BASE at 888-227-3105 x 250
● He is a senior executive at BASE, highly knowledgeable, and you’ll find him friendly to talk with.
AND they will:
● Guarantee the accuracy of their work with a WRITTEN GUARANTEE
of no-cost Audit Assistance if ever needed.
I have negotiated for you the lowest ALL INCLUSIVE fees for SET-UP and ADMINISTRATION of a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (Medical Reimbursement Plan) – and their fees really are “ALL-INCLUSIVE.”
NO surprise charges, ALL set-up fees are waived, NO up-sells, NO add-ons, NO “bonus offers,” NO upgrades,
NO new ways to dip into your pocket! Their fee honestly IS ALL-INCLUSIVE.
Here is some interesting math:
DEDUCTIBLE EXPENSES INCLUDE:
PLUS provide you with:
● IRS-Compliant Employee Agreement template
● IRS-Compliant Employee Timesheet template
● Specific guidance on all tax forms you are required to file
● Specific guidance on payroll taxes you are required to collect and to pay.
TODAY’S SPECIAL OFFER:
$399 ALL-INCLUSIVE FEE
for 365 Days of UNLIMITED Service
100% TAX-DEDUCTIBLE, so your $399 fee
ends up costing ONLY ABOUT $265 after deducting the fee.
● SET-UP FEE WAIVED (IF you order by midnight TONIGHT)
● Your FIRST $800 in health deductions gets you to "BREAK-EVEN"
● BENEFITS effective as of FIRST DAY of the MONTH you Enroll
● No-Cost AUDIT ASSISTANCE GUARANTEE is included.
● 30-Day MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Click HERE to Enroll
Note #1: The HRA Plan subscription is offered on this website as a courtesy to our visitors.
HBTS will transfer 100% of your subscription funds to BASE tomorrow.
Note #2: Your HRA Plan will be managed by Benefits Administration for Self-Employed (BASE)
Note #3: Full refund is available for 30 days or until you begin using the online system, whichever comes first.
Note #4: Any requests for refunds will be handled by BASE
Note #5: If you purchase this service from this website, HBTS will receive a small referral fee from BASE.
* Restrictions may apply
CAN YOU QUALIFY?
HOW TO QUALIFY – STEP TWO:
Most entrepreneurs can qualify if they are
(a) operating a for-profit small or home-based business, AND
(b) actively working their business on a regular and consistent basis, AND
(c) keeping IRS required business records, AND
(d) have one (and only one) employee.
The Easiest Ways to have ONE EMPLOYEE are:
Sole Proprietors: Hire your spouse on a part time basis
Single-Owner C-Corporations: Have your Corp hire you as it's one employee
Sole-Member LLCs that are Taxed as C-Corporations: Same as C-Corps
HOW TO QUALIFY – STEP ONE:
IF YOU QUALIFY...