BIGGEST 2019 TAX DEDUCTION
for Most Small-Biz Owners!!!
Most Micro-Business Owners Can Qualify to
Deduct ALL Health Costs for
ALL Family Members for ALL of 2019*
*IF your HRA Plan is in-place by 1/31/19
“THIS ONE DEDUCTION could SLASH your TAXES
by up to $5,000 or more!”
Your HRA Plan will be managed by Benefits Administration for Self-Employed (BASE) which
does not have any joint business venture with Home Business Tax Savings, Inc,
Full refund is available for 30 days or until you begin using the online system, whichever comes first.
Refund requests will be handled by BASE.
SPECIAL OFFER for TODAY ONLY!
$399 ALL-INCLUSIVE FEE for
UNLIMITED Service through Dec. 31, 2019
100% TAX-DEDUCTIBLE, so your $399 fee
ends up costing ONLY ABOUT $250 after tax-deduction.
● SET-UP FEE WAIVED (IF you order TONIGHT)
● Your FIRST $800 in health deductions gets you to "BREAK-EVEN"
(That’s less than your Annual Deductible alone!)
● BENEFITS effective as of FIRST DAY of the MONTH you Enroll
● No-Cost AUDIT ASSISTANCE GUARANTEE is included.
● 30-Day MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE (see below)
What IS an “HRA Plan?”
▪ HRA means Health Reimbursement Arrangement.
▪ It is a “TAX-FREE Employee FRINGE BENEFIT”
What is the “BENEFIT?”
▪ The Employer reimburses the Employee for all out-of-pocket health expenses
incurred by (a) the employee or (b) any member of the employee’s immediate family.
(Remember part (b) – you’ll see why in a moment.)
▪ The amounts reimbursed to employee are tax-deductible to the employer.
▪ The amounts received in reimbursements are tax-free to the employee.
How Does it Work?
▪ Business owner (you) hires his/her spouse as a part-time employee.
▪ Business owner sets up an HRA Plan; gives it to employee/spouse as employee benefit.
▪ Since benefits include reimbursing for all members of employee’s family [see (b) above],
business owner’s own health costs are covered also – since he/she is the employee’s spouse.
What if I don’t have a Spouse I could Employ?
▪ Don’t worry, there are three alternatives to the above scenario.
▪ The video will explain everything.
▪ The average Tax REFUND Value of this deduction in nearly $5,000
▪ Requirements for IRS-compliance are strict, so this is not a DIY project.
▪ HRA Plans apply only to businesses that have One – and only one – Employee.
▪ Benefits of the HRA Plan begin as of the first calendar day of the month the plan is officially put in place.
WHEN TO SET UP YOUR PLAN:
HRA Plan’s Effective Date is the first calendar day of the month the plan is officially put in place.
If set-up of your plan is completed before Jan. 31, 2019,
ALL health-related expenses for ALL of 2019 can be included.
HOW TO GET YOUR PLAN SET UP:
You will want to use a third-party service, called a “Benefits Plan Administrator.”
To protect yourself, always select a company currently managing at least 5,000 HRA Plans.
It’s best if they have been this business for a minimum of 5-10 years.
I (Ron Mueller) researched several, and the one I am personally using right now,
is the one I recommend below – Benefits Administration for the Self-Employed (BASE).
PROCRASTINATION CAN BE COSTLY:
An HRA Plan’s Effective Date is the First Calendar Day of the MONTH the plan Is Officially Put In Place.
Every month you delay, is a month of out-of-pocket health expenses you will NEVER be able to deduct.
The months that COST YOU the MOST in out-of-pocket health expenses, are Jan. thru March.
On Jan. 1 of every year, your Annual Deductible Requirement is reset.
Your ANNUAL DEDUCTIBLE is the number of thousands of dollars you are required to pay
out of your own pocket before ANY of that year’s insurance benefits kick-in.
HERE IS SOME INTERESTING MATH:
BASE currently administers HRA Plans for more than 10,000 clients in all 50 states.
BASE's all-inclusive annual fee is only $399
Their 10,000 clients are EACH AVERAGING more than $4,700 in TAX SAVINGS (a.k.a. REFUNDS)
A $399 investment is producing $4,700 in new, additional Tax REFUNDS for 10,000 real people like you!
That’s 1128% RETURN-on-INVESTMENT (“profit”). More than One THOUSAND Percent ROI.
That’s HUGE! And it is an AVERAGE – not some “best case scenario.”
IF YOU CAN QUALIFY, JUST DO IT!!!
Tax savings opportunities of this magnitude are rare.
You’ll kick yourself if you miss this one!
WHAT DOES YOUR HEALTH CARE INSURANCE NOT COVER?
NO Health Insurance Plan covers your Annual Deductibles (THOUSANDS out of your pocket!)
NO Health Insurance Plan covers your Co-Pays & Co-Insurance
NO Health Insurance Plan covers your OTC Drug Store Purchases
NO Health Insurance Plan covers your Elective Procedures (Lasik eye surgery…)
NO Health Insurance Plan covers your Nutritional Supplements/Therapy
NO Health Insurance Plan covers your Dental, Vision or Hearing (unless you paid extra for it)
NO Health Insurance Plan covers your Wellness Care
NO Health Insurance Plan covers your Homeopathic Remedies
NO Health Insurance Plan covers your Unlimited Long-Term Care Coverage
YOUR HRA PLAN CAN COVER ALL OF THOSE, AND MORE!
HOW MUCH of their HEALTHCARE EXPENSES
Can MOST of America’s 140-million Taxpayers DEDUCT?
● For MOST TAXPAYERS? Just about NOTHING!
● For SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS? Usually only MONTHLY PREMIUMS
● For YOUwith an HRA PLAN? √ Just about EVERYTHING!
√ For ALL Members of your FAMILY!
√ For ALL of 2019!