Your HEALTH INSURANCE does NOT cover EVERYTHING!
But Your HRA Plan WILL cover EVERYTHING.
Here’s just a dozen or so examples…
IF YOU CAN QUALIFY, JUST DO IT!!!
Tax savings opportunities of this magnitude are rare.
You’ll kick yourself if you miss this one!
Your HRA Plan will be managed by Benefits Administration for Self-Employed (BASE) which
does not have any joint business venture with Home Business Tax Savings, Inc,
Full refund is available for 30 days or until you begin using the online system, whichever comes first.
Refund requests will be handled by BASE unless requested within next 48 hours.
HERE IS SOME INTERESTING MATH:
BASE currently administers HRA Plans for more than 10,000 clients in all 50 states.
For you, BASE's all-inclusive annual fee is only $399 (if purchased today)
Their 10,000 clients are EACH AVERAGING nearly $5,000 in TAX SAVINGS (a.k.a. REFUNDS)
A $399 investment is producing $5,000 in new, additional Tax REFUNDS for 10,000 real people like you!!!
That’s 1,250% RETURN-on-INVESTMENT (“profit”). More than One THOUSAND Percent ROI.
That’s HUGE! And it is an AVERAGE – not some “best case scenario.”
Your Current If You Set-Up
HEALTH Ins. HRA PLAN
BIGGEST 2019 TAX DEDUCTION
for Most Small-Business Owners!!!
Most Micro-Business Owners Can Qualify
to Deduct ALL Healthcare Expenses
for ALL Family Members in 2019!
“THIS ONE DEDUCTION could SAVE YOU
Some $5,000 or more! - EVERY YEAR!”
HOW MUCH of their HEALTHCARE EXPENSES
Can MOST of America’s 140-million Taxpayers DEDUCT?
For MOST American Taxpayers, just about NOTHING!
What IS an “HRA Plan?”
▪ HRA means Health Reimbursement Arrangement.
▪ It is a “TAX-FREE Employee FRINGE BENEFIT”
▪ Authorized in Federal Tax Code, Section 105
What is the “BENEFIT?”
▪ The Employer reimburses the Employee for all out-of-pocket health expenses
incurred by (a) the employee AND (b) ALL members of the employee’s immediate family
▪ The amounts reimbursed to employee are tax-deductible to the employer.
▪ The amounts received in reimbursements are tax-free to the employee.
How Does it Work?
1. Business owner (you) hires his/her spouse as a part-time employee.
2. Business owner sets up an HRA Plan; gives it to employee/spouse as employee benefit.
3. Since benefits include reimbursing for "all members of employee’s family," the business
owner’s own health costs are covered also – since he/she is the employee’s spouse.
What if I don’t have a Spouse I could Employ?
▪ Don’t worry, there are three alternatives to the above scenario.
▪ The video will explain everything.
SPECIAL OFFER for THIS WEB VISIT ONLY!
Normally $499, but get it
TODAY for just $399, ALL-INCLUSIVE for
UNLIMITED Service for a complete 365 DAYS!
ONE MORE THING:
It's 100% TAX-DEDUCTIBLE, so your $399 fee
ends up costing ONLY ABOUT $250 after tax-deduction.
● SET-UP FEE WAIVED (IF you order TODAY)
● Your FIRST $800 in health deductions gets you to "BREAK-EVEN"
(That’s far less than your Annual Deductible alone!)
● BENEFITS effective as of FIRST DAY of the MONTH you Enroll
● No-Cost AUDIT ASSISTANCE GUARANTEE is included.
● 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE (see below)
If you subscribe before leaving this website
Your HRA Plan will be back-dated to the FIRST DAY
OF THIS MONTH ONLY –
BUT ONLY IF you order BEFORE LEAVING THIS WEBSITE!
Click HERE to Enroll
CO-PAYS & Co-Insurance
OVER-THE-COUNTER Drug Store Purchases
ELECTIVE Surgical Procedures (Lasik…)
DENTAL Care (exams & cleanings)
DENTAL Treatment (surgery, extractions, fillings)
VISION Care (routine vision exams)
VISION Treatment (classes, contacts, cataracts)
HEARING Care (exams and tests)
HEARING Treatment (hearing aids, etc.)
LONG-TERM Care Coverage
▪ The average Tax REFUND Value of this deduction in nearly $5,000
▪ Requirements for IRS-compliance are strict, so this is not a DIY project.
▪ HRA Plans apply only to businesses that have One – and only one – Employee.
WHEN TO SET UP YOUR PLAN:
HRA Plan’s Effective Date is the first day of the calendar month the plan is officially put in place.
HOW TO GET YOUR PLAN SET UP:
You will want to use a third-party service, called a “Benefits Plan Administrator.”
To protect yourself, always select a company currently managing at least 5,000 HRA Plans.
It’s best if they have been this business for a minimum of 5-10 years.
I (Ron Mueller) researched several, and the one I am personally using right now,
is the one I recommend below – Benefits Administration for the Self-Employed (BASE).
PROCRASTINATION CAN BE COSTLY:
An HRA Plan’s Effective Date is the First Day of the Calendar MONTH the plan Is Officially Put In Place.
Every month you delay, is a month of out-of-pocket health expenses you will NEVER be able to deduct.
Set it up TODAY, and deduct ALL health expenses from Sept.1, 2019 – Dec. 31, 2019
AND ALL of 2020 and beyond!