ONLY Micro-Business Owners Can Qualify to Deduct
ALL HEALTH COSTS for ALL FAMILY MEMBERS
as a BUSINESS Expense (NOT as a Personal tax deduction)
This deduction can Slash your Taxes by $4,000 - $5,000 per year
(or more) in Most Cases.
Health Insurance Premiums
Term Life Insurance Premiums
Long Term Care Ins. Premiums
Dental Care & Surgery
CAN YOU QUALIFY?
WHAT WILL BASE DO FOR YOU?
They will handle
● all the mind-numbing Research
● all the Legal details of setting it up correctly
● all the Risk of “non-compliant” administration of the Plan, and
● all the IRS-required Report Generation.
Most entrepreneurs can qualify if they are
(a) operating a for-profit small or home-based business, AND
(b) actively working their business on a regular and consistent basis, AND
(c) keeping IRS required business records, AND
(d) have one (and only one) employee.
The Easiest Ways to have ONE EMPLOYEE are:
Sole Proprietors: Hire your spouse on a part time basis
Single-Owner C-Corporations: Have your Corp hire you as it's one employee
Sole-Member LLCs that are Taxed as C-Corporations: Same as C-Corps
HOW TO QUALIFY – STEP ONE:
IF YOU QUALIFY...
● BASE currently administers HRA/MRP Plans for more than 12,000 clients.
● BASE's an all-inclusive annual fee is $399
● Those 12,000 clients are EACH averaging more than $4,700 in TAX SAVINGS (a.k.a. REFUNDS)
● A $399 investment is producing $4,700 in new, additional TAX SAVINGS for 12,000 people just like you!
● That’s 1128% RETURN-on-INVESTMENT (“profit”). More than one THOUSAND percent ROI. That’s HUGE!
This deduction is IRS-approved as a “Tax-Free EMPLOYEE Fringe Benefit,” which, of course,
requires an Employee – but NOT MORE than ONE-employee. So to qualify, you have four options:
1. Operate a small sole-proprietorship business (even a very part-time one) AND employ your spouse
2. Be employed by your Spouse’s small sole-proprietorship business (as its only employee), OR
3. Incorporate your business as a C-Corp., and own 100% of the shares, and employ Yourself as
the Corp’s only employee, OR
4. Be the sole-member (owner) of an LLC that elects to be taxed as a C-Corp.; then employ
Yourself as the LLC’s only employee.
AND they will:
● Guarantee the accuracy of their work with a WRITTEN GUARANTEE
of no-cost Audit Assistance if ever needed.
I have negotiated for you the lowest ALL INCLUSIVE fees for SET-UP and ADMINISTRATION of a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (Medical Reimbursement Plan) – and their fees really are “ALL-INCLUSIVE.”
NO surprise charges, ALL set-up fees are waived, NO up-sells, NO add-ons, NO “bonus offers,” NO upgrades,
NO new ways to dip into your pocket! Their fee honestly IS ALL-INCLUSIVE.
Here is some interesting math:
DEDUCTIBLE EXPENSES INCLUDE:
PLUS provide you with:
● IRS-Compliant Employee Agreement template
● IRS-Compliant Employee Timesheet template
● Specific guidance on all tax forms you are required to file
● Specific guidance on payroll taxes you are required to collect and to pay.
FOR EVERY $1,200 you are paying out-of-pocket for Health-Related Expenses, you COULD be getting a
$400 NEW , ADDITIONAL tax REFUND – which would fully cover BASE’s all-inclusive fee for the full year!!!
YOUR SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER
● 100% TAX-DEDUCTIBLE
● Full 12-months (365 days) of UNLIMITED Service
●Benefits effective as of First Day of the Month you Enroll
● Set-up fee Waived (IF you order by midnight TONIGHT)
● Your first $1,200 in health deductions gets you to "break-even"
● No-Cost Audit Assistance Guarantee is INCLUDED.
Click HERE to Enroll
Note #1: The HRA Plan subscription is offered on this website as a courtesy to our visitors.
HBTS will transfer 100% of your subscription funds to BASE tomorrow.
Note #2: Your HRA Plan will be managed by Benefits Administration for Self-Employed (BASE)
Note #3: Full refund is available for 30 days or until you begin using the online system, whichever comes first.
Note #4: Any requests for refunds will be handled by BASE
Note #5: If you purchase this service from this website, HBTS will receive a small referral fee from BASE.
* Restrictions may apply
Tax Code Section 105 authorizes BUSINESSES with ONE EMPLOYEE (no more, and no less than one)
to establish a TAX-FREE EmployeeBenefit Plan called Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) –
a.k.a. Medical Reimbursement Plan (MRP).
An HRA Plan is a legal document which must meet IRS-compliance requirements.
There are at least four challenges to be dealt with:
1. Employing your one employee “correctly” (10 “must-do’s”, says the IRS)
2. Creating an IRS-compliant, legally-correct HRA Plan document (7 IRS requirements)
3. Executing or Administering the Plan “properly” (8 more requirements)
4. Maintaining the exact documentation required by the IRS requires (ongoing)
Theoretically, a small-business owner could set-up and administer an HRA Plan on their own, but it is not
recommended because of the number of complex “rules & regulations” required to be “IRS-compliant” –
and not being IRS –compliant could be expensive!
A far more practical way is to outsource that to , a third-party benefits administrator. The only one Dr. Mueller recommends is BASE, which has nearly two decades of experience managing employee benefits plans for
thousands of businesses of all sizes. (BASE is an acronym for Benefits Administration for the Self-Employed.) BASE manages Dr. Mueller’s own HRA Plan.
Once the HRA / MRP is officially offered to the employee, the company can reimburse the employee (your souse?)
for 100% of ALL out-of-pocket health expenses incurred by the employee AND ALSO by ALL members of his/her immediate FAMILY (which includes YOU). These reimbursements are tax-free to the employee, and are
tax-deductible to the employer as “Cost of Wages & Benefits.”
HOW TO QUALIFY – STEP TWO: